If you don’t have the budget, space or ongoing requirement for your own in house IT department or you need a little bit of extra help from time to time, our onsite support services could be the answer. We provide comprehensive, reliable and expert IT advice and troubleshooting that delivers all the benefits of having your own IT support staff without eating into your valuable time and money.
Our onsite support package fits seamlessly into your organisation and you can take advantage of a range of options such as unlimited remote support, 24/7 monitoring, highly trained engineers and director level consultancy. You’ll have access to as much on site engineering time as you need and an experienced team of project managers and strategists who can help your business adapt and grow.
Expert ICT staff when you need them
Our online support package is completely transparent, allowing you to budget for your monthly IT needs with no hidden extras or nasty surprises. Our resources will be available when you need them and we’ll never make assumptions or pressure you into signing up to anything that doesn’t feel right- just call onus when you need some extra help and we’ll be right there. This flexibility, combined with our industry leading expertise, experience and exceptional service, is why our customers see us as an invaluable part of their organisations.
Onsite Support Features:
- 24/7 monitoring and remote support
- As much onsite support as you want
- Unlimited telephone, email and online chat support
- Desktop, network, email and server support
- Ongoing maintenance and updates with no disruption to service
- Real time monitoring and alerts
- Preventative protection against ransomware, malware and other cyber attacks
- Fast responses and resolutions
- Knowledgeable, experienced helpdesk staff
- Enterprise level management systems
- Service delivery reports
- Self service hub and user dashboards (available on mobile devices and desktops)
- Dedicated account manager
- Technical reviews
- Consultancy, strategy and project management
- Discounts on other packages
- Total transparency on costs
- Service Level Agreement for responding to tickets
Why choose our onsite support services?
We know that IT support is a saturated market and it can be hard to choose from all the companies who claim to offer fantastic, all singing and all dancing services. We’re proud to say we really are different because we make it our absolute priority to put our customers first and never make promises we can’t keep.
We can guarantee you that all enquiries are dealt with by highly trained and experienced IT professionals, not call handlers or pre-recorded messages. When you receive an email from us we promise it’s been written by a living, breathing human who has taken the time to read and understand your enquiry, and we also promise to find a fast resolution so you can get on with running your business.
Our onsite support packages have been created to add value and save you money, so you’ll only ever have to pay for what you need. We offer expert support and advice that enables you to take full advantage of real expertise at a fraction of the cost of recruiting and training your own in-house team.We’re big enough to provide you with exceptional IT support and troubleshooting, and small enough to get to know you and build lasting relationships.
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs July 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met