Any network downtime means trouble and lost revenue for your business, so you’ll need to know that network and server issues can be kept to a minimum. We always say that prevention is better than cure, so instead of taking a reactive approach to network outages and retrieving lost data, we prefer to prevent them from happening in the first place.
We use state of the art technology to monitor your network 24/7, every single day of the year. Along with all the accreditations and certificates you’d expect from a specialist IT provider, we’ve also got the people skills and strategic know-how necessary to ensure that your customer experience is a great one.
Our Managed Networks service is suitable for businesses of all shapes and sizes and can be fully adapted to meet your individual needs, allowing your empire to grow and continue to connect with your customer base. That means a totally scalable, highly cost effective network solution that keeps things ticking along as it should, with no disruptive downtime.
Why choose LMS Managed Networks:
We can offer you an outstanding level of choice, flexibility and technical knowledge that the average local IT provider simply isn’t able to compete with.
By choosing LMS you’ll be able to benefit from all sorts of perks, including:
- Access to our extensive expertise
- Great value for money
- Bespoke reporting, tailored to your BI requirements
- Scalable and flexible according to your organisational requirements
- Anti-virus protection, software patching updates and threat management
- Round the clock monitoring
- Alerts and updates
- Consultation, design and implementation
- Configuration of servers, Directory services, internet and cabling
- Account administration
- Network health checks
- IP configuration
- Full compliance and documentation
- Mobile device management and telephony
- Efficient routing of network traffic
- Strategy, project planning and implementation
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs March 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met