Businesses grow over time, and when they do old phone systems are often unable to keep up. On top of this, changes in management and complacent suppliers can mean that you end up paying for services and lines that are either redundant or not used. An entire audit of your telephone and communications systems and existing suppliers can be an invaluable exercise towards building a strong foundation for success.
Let’s face it, not many people get excited about conducting audits. They’re time consuming, typically costly and can be very tricky if you’re not completely confident with the subject area. At LMS we’ve got years of telephony auditing experience under our belts, meaning we’re able to complete the task quickly, thoroughly and often for free!
We cover things like:
- Physical phone system health checks
- Line quality
- Call routing
- Compliance with relevant industry standards and legislation, including GDPR
- Performance issues, such as dropped calls and wait times
- Security and call fraud prevention
- Review of phone lines and SIP Trunks
- Phone system maintenance charges
- Suitability of existing mobile phone contracts
- Cost effectiveness of your current system
We work in three distinct stages:
1) Strategic Review- together with your senior management team, we’ll discuss all the intricacies of your business and what you need from your overall telecoms solution.
2) Physical Audit- once we have a full picture of your organisational requirements, we’ll conduct a physical audit of everything from phones and mobile devices to phone lines; we’ll also go through your existing billing with a fine tooth comb!
3) Report and Presentation- we’ll then present you with a report of all our findings, outlining any recommendations for improvements and potential cost savings.
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs April 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met