VoIP (Voice over IP)
VoIP technology allows you to make significant cost savings along with all the benefits of the Cloud. Essentially, it’s a totally digital phone system through which hardware is held remotely in a data centre (aka The Cloud), and because it didn’t need physical phone lines many of your calls will be completely free of charge. For more information on our VoIP solution, please see our page on Hosted Telephony.
Hosted telephony is a highly scalable business solution reducing your need for traditional telecoms suppliers and enables you to expand and change without having to invest in expensive hardware. This makes it suitable for businesses of all sizes, and here at LMS we’ll be more than happy to talk you through your options.
Benefits of VoIP include:
- Significant reductions in capital expenditure
- Total flexibility and scalability, allowing your business to respond to market changes
- Remote working- connect from home or whilst travelling
- Automatic upgrades
- Fixed monthly cost with no surprises
- Minimal onsite IT support required- all managed remotely
- Full control over your system
- In built disaster recovery for business continuity
- Robust and Secure
- Round the clock monitoring and reporting
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs July 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met